Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tired??Happy??Sad??Crazy??Angry??


Long time no see my friendzzz~~~~(not many)
As a shortcut.........................(let's see)

Tired???
Ya , this long long holiday i keeping doing part time job~

Happy???
Is happy because can make many friend when working , of course can earn some school many (4 using when open skul)

Sad???
It sad cause...................................(this is a secret can't tell)

Crazy???
Eh.................. cause i always keeping playing n laughing when i work with my neighbours promoter. ^^

Angry???
My friendz..........................................(is a secret also)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lemon ^________^
    Finally an update! Yay!
    Hmm, I bet you are very busy everyday
    since you have to work for so long time )=
    Remember take care of yourself k?
    And enjoy the work, smile always! ^_^
    Sorry for not visiting you in JJ.
    I have no transport to go to your workplace.

    K, I'm going now.
    Do you know I have new blog? =D
    http://www.tvianxq.blogspot.com
    I've moved to blogspot.
    TATA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Lemon. I'm a little late when I read this, do forgive me. The second week is draggy for me! But I'm still going to keep my spirits up! For SPM!

    ReplyDelete